This is the homepage of Thomas Hatzopoulos. You can also find me at GitHub, Send an email or create a GitHub issue if you want to contact me.
Also see the archives. Archived stuff does not mean that it is outdated but that it is unsorted or does not fit on the current website.
- Bacteriophages isolated from Lake Michigan demonstrate broad host-range across several bacterial phyla
- Assessment of microbial populations within Chicago area nearshore waters and interfaces with river systems
- PhagePhisher: a pipeline for the discovery of covert viral sequences in complex genomic datasets
- A Polyglot Approach to Bioinformatics Data Integration: A Phylogenetic Analysis of HIV-1
- virMine: automated detection of viral sequences from complex metagenomic samples
- The Use of Informativity in the Development of Robust Metaviromics-based Examinations
See GitHub for a full list.
- virMine – automated detection of viral sequences from complex metagenomic samples.
- vanDamme – PyTorch VizDoom bot.
- PhageRage - pipeline for the comprehensive examination of viral metagenomic data and tools for analysis and interpretation.
~/.vimdirectory – All sorts of stuff.